Marketing Program Manager
StackPath is cloud platform built at the internet’s edge, providing infrastructure and services physically closer to the source or destination of data than hyperscale cloud service providers. StackPath edge compute—including Virtual Machines and Containers—and edge applications—including CDN and WAF—are strategically located in the world’s most densely populated areas, and united by a secure private network backbone and a single management system. Customers ranging from Fortune 50 enterprises to one-person startups trust StackPath to give their latency-sensitive workloads and applications the speed, security, and efficiency they require. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
Our Marketing Program Managers are StackPath Marketing’s liaisons with other StackPath departments, teams, and individuals, and external parties. They work with product managers, sales leaders, and others to understand, structure, and identify their initiatives and needs, to flesh out shared Go To Market strategies, and plan, oversee the execution of, and provide ongoing management of corresponding marketing programs and their component activities.
The right person will know how to manage clients, projects, and partners, and have a very strong understanding of cloud computing and related technologies and industries.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a critical member of cross-departmental product line management (PLM) teams
- Collaborating with product Managers and sales leaders to develop integrated “go-to-market” (GTM) plans for products (e.g., VMs, CDN, WAF) and solution areas (e.g., “Gaming,” “Media & Entertainment,” “Software DevOps”). Deliverables may include:
- Market research and analysis
- Strategic messaging
- Multi-component marketing plans
- Driving the performance/outcomes of marketing programs corresponding to product/solution GTM plans. Deliverables may include:
- Product/solution brochures and data sheets
- Product/solution webpages
- Product/solution demos
- Product/solution webinars
- Product/solution videos
- Product/solution presentations
- Product/solution blog posts
- Vendor briefings to analysts
- Exhibiting/presenting/sponsoring at industry trade shows and conferences
- White papers
- Customer case studies
- Press releases
- Online advertising campaigns
- Prospect and customer email campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A./B.S. (or higher) in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience marketing of cloud computing, CDN, WAF, or related products.
- Demonstrable ability to:
- Deliver successful integrated, multi-component marketing programs that include elements as described above
- Lead and manage projects that span departments, marketing teams, and third parties including customers, partners, and vendors/service providers
- Communicate technical and marketing information in a concise and accurate manner that can be easily understood by non-technical and non-marketing team members
- Use common productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- An entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and “get it done” personality
- Strong communication skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.