Inside Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Entry Level
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) holds a quota consisting of Qualified Appointments and Pipeline attribution set up for the Business Development team. This position spends most of its time researching, cold calling, and emailing prospective leads to secure qualified appointments. The ISR role creates tremendous value to Sales by driving lead generation and outbound campaigns. It offers an opportunity to influence company success while growing professionally within the organization.
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas for qualified appointments and pipeline generation
- Research and identify new prospects according to Stackpath’s ideal customer profile
- Make outbound calls and emails to prospects
- Maintain a healthy list of targeted prospects and accounts
- Collaborate with members of the business development team to build and execute strategic outreach plans
- Sufficient knowledge to understand product features and the benefits to customers
- Document prospect information and sales efforts in Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- CDN, CyberSecurity experience is preferred
- Experience with SaaS Cloud providers is a plus
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft 365 Suite
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
At StackPath, we take care of our employees we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job.
Our goal is to make the internet a safer place. We need more help from people with the right passion and skills to help us get there.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.