StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
StackPath is looking for a world class Business System Administrator. Reporting to the Director if IT, the Business System Admin will collaborate closely with the Finance, Billing and Accounting leaders and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain, and improve StackPath’s billing and ERP systems in support of the daily operations and strategic initiatives for the Accounting & Finance teams. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary system administrator for Zuora (Subscription Billing System), NetSuite, and other Billing systems such as Xero, Braintree, etc.
- Work closely with both the Accounting and Finance teams daily to support initiatives, processes, and other business system(s) functions.
- Maintain data integrity within Zuora system, working closely with Data and Dev Teams.
- Support end users with Zuora admin activities, billing questions and configuration
- Modify and create custom reports as required (NetSuite, Zuora)
- Manage daily backend Zuora tasks and identify any reported errors
- Understand the data flows between Salesforce/Zuora/NetSuite and other data points.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on handling all basic administrative functions including user permissions, process flows, and other routine tasks.
- Perform customization of fields, objects, and workflows.
- Create documentation of system configuration and process flows to support ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in testing and quality assurance.
- Lead and support annual system audits, compliance audits and other related
- Create documentation of system configuration and process flows to support ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
- Recommend changes (All Systems) to improve billing operations process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Billing/Accounting System Administrator in a similar environment.
- 3+ years year’s experience with Zuora Workflows, Automation and Administration.
- Experience with NetSuite highly recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Salesforce knowledge.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V