Customer Service Specialist
- Full Time
StackPath is cloud platform built at the internet’s edge, providing infrastructure and services physically closer to the source or destination of data than hyperscale cloud service providers. StackPath edge compute—including Virtual Machines and Containers—and edge applications—including CDN and WAF—are strategically located in the world’s most densely populated areas, and united by a secure private network backbone and a single management system. Customers ranging from Fortune 50 enterprises to one-person startups trust StackPath to give their latency-sensitive workloads and applications the speed, security, and efficiency they require. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
Title – Customer Success Specialist
This role will report to our: Data Tech Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to upper mid and enterprise level customers to tune the security system to their type of traffic and needs.
- Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new service knowledge and functionality.
- Learn, document and relay knowledge from R&D to support.
- Develop and maintain professional credible relationships with key customers.
- Support and instruct methods of web traffic analysis to determine, maintain and adjust security system behavior and security WAF rules for enterprise clients.
- Contribute to product, R&D and sales with information to assist in perfecting the service and user experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility.
- Extensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of web related languages.
- Solid knowledge of networking and internet protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL.
- Fluent English skills.
- Security research or vulnerability discovery experience.
- Working with WAF technologies.
- Experience in technical writing.
Education – Bachelor or higher degree in exact sciences.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.