- Full Time
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
The Contracts Manager will be draft, review, and negotiate contracts; manage and coordinate assigned legal matters of StackPath; advise on employment matters; and respond to a wide variety of requests for legal assistance from various company departments and staff.
This role will report to: Corporate Counsel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing, revising, drafting, and negotiating inbound and outbound contracts on behalf of the company.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Researching and advising on a variety of legal issues.
- Working alongside other departments within the company.
- Reporting on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials for legal compliance.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practices throughout the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Law degree from a recognized university.
- High-volume contracts management.
- Admitted in good standing to a recognized state bar.
- 5 years of corporate experience gained in law firm and/or in-house.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills plus ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong contract skills with technology, network, data, cloud platform, SaaS, and commercial matters. Experience with sales, distribution, licensing, and consulting agreements.
- Previous exposure to data security, privacy, and other compliance areas.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships of trust across the company.
- Ability to work independently and at speed.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.