Technical Product Manager – WAF
- Full Time
- Mid Level
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
Title – Technical Product Manager – WAF
This role will be reported to: Director of Product, Security
You will be responsible for the planning, execution, and success of our Web application Firewall (WAF) product. work closely with our Security Product Management Director, PMO, WAF product development and our Sales teams in identifying, prioritizing, contracting, and delivering new and evolving capabilities to our rapidly growing WAF.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will influence, lead, and support cross-functional teams in the planning, development, and management of our edge services. This includes:
- Research and analyze internal and external product and market data in search of trends and insights in collaboration with Sales and Marketing and through relationships with customers and partners
- Develop product roadmap, strategy, pricing & licensing for your product
- Own product requirements and drive the product life cycle
- Work closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Build cost and financial models, forecasts, and strategies that factor in COGS and P&L goals in collaboration with Operations and Finance
- Create product blog posts, one-sheets, battle cards, and other messaging in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of previous experience as a product manager of B2B SaaS products within a mid-sized or enterprise companies
- 3+ years of previous experience in a product development position
- Previous responsibility for the full PDLC of one or more products with a demonstration of successful product launches and growth
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to identify and solve problems without guidance while managing technically complex products
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead without any direct reports or management
- Demonstrated ability to objectively collect and process feedback from customers and the market, though research, interviews, and other means
- Ability to translate information from various sources into a proposed roadmap, while considering sizing, estimation, and ROI
- Demonstrated ability to groom a backlog, leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of comfort presenting to executives and highly technical audiences
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team
will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.