Channels and Partnerships Manager
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, find us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/stackpath/ or follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative and experienced sales professional to take on the role of a dynamic Channels Manager.
This role would be for a position to create, cultivate, and manage StackPath’s product portfolio. StackPath has a long history of being a preferred vendor at the edge for partners needing help with content delivery, or edge computing. Our Channel Manager will need to work with enabling the existing channel partners ecosystem to adopt a plan for CDN, Security and Edge Compute.
This role will report to: Vice President, Premier Accounts – New Business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a variety of relationships with solution and managed service partners.
- Planning and overseeing the legal agreements and deal registration.
- Own the information base work well across teams of account executives.
- Researching to find new opportunities with new partners.
- Driving events and conference attendance in co-marketing exercises with partners.
- Collaboration with operations to develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop extensive knowledge of StackPath’s products, services, and competitive landscape.
- Think and plan strategically and work effectively with sales teams to engage partners.
- Hold sales enablement training sessions with partners for our sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, proven channel relationships and ability to build partnerships within the channel. Industry experience is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and IT fluency.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and managing partnerships and channel relationships.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Comfortable working from home, but with short notice travel if needed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, SFDC, Intricately, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Cryptocurrency.
No degree required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.