Premier Account Executive
StackPath is cloud platform built at the internet’s edge, providing infrastructure and services physically closer to the source or destination of data than hyperscale cloud service providers. StackPath edge compute—including Virtual Machines and Containers—and edge applications—including CDN and WAF—are strategically located in the world’s most densely populated areas, and united by a secure private network backbone and a single management system. Customers ranging from Fortune 50 enterprises to one-person startups trust StackPath to give their latency-sensitive workloads and applications the speed, security, and efficiency they require. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Premier Account Executive to join our growing sales organization! The primary responsibility of this role is to focus and drive new business development across a variety of industry verticals. If you have a successful track record of selling a highly technical product and driving new customer acquisition, StackPath can offer you a great career opportunity.
This role will report to: VP of Premier Accounts – New Business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for generating new revenue through new customer acquisition, and meeting or exceeding quota.
- Effectively and independently deliver the StackPath company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations to technical buyers and executives.
- Will collaborate internally with key stakeholders such as Marketing, Engineering, Legal, and Finance to help drive high growth customer logos/deals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account sales plan to drive new meetings, pipeline, closed deals, and market share in your prospective account base.
- Oversee the onboarding experience for self-generated new client business to accelerate customer adoption and ensure positive customer outcomes.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with strategic and high-growth potential targets.
- Run all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, sales campaign/meetings, tradeshows, negotiation, and close, initial account management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, Analytical, and Entrepreneurial spirit with hunter sales capabilities.
- Successful track record of setting meetings, generating pipeline and accurate forecasts, and acquiring new customers in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of B2B quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in the Content Delivery Networking and/or Cybersecurity space. Experience within Media, Streaming, Gaming, High Tech sectors -and possessing contacts within large multi-divisional/multinational companies is ideal.
- Possess the technical aptitude to successfully drive the sales process with enterprise media, VOD and large-scale entertainment, gaming, web hosting, and social networking clients.
- Provide immediate access to senior leadership at strategic and high-growth potential targets.
- Willingness to travel for relevant meetings or industry events when possible.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other related coursework is preferred.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.