Product Marketing Manager
- Full Time
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
Our Product Marketing Managers will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing marketing programs and their component campaigns, activities, and materials. They will generate awareness and demand for our company, products, and special programs.
The right person will be equal parts marketing strategist, cloud technology guru, and communications specialist. They will be proactive peers to product managers, developers, and sales managers, and will lead conversation and collaboration at any stage in the product or customer lifecycles.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a critical member of a cross-departmental product line management (PLM) team
- Collaborating with Product Managers and sales leaders to develop integrated “go-to-market” (GTM) plans for products (e.g., VMs, CDN, WAF) and solution areas (e.g., “Gaming,” “Media & Entertainment,” “Software DevOps”). Collaboration may include:
- Market research and analysis
- Strategic message development
- Driving the performance/outcomes of marketing programs corresponding to product/solution GTM plans. Deliverables may include:
- Product/solution brochures and data sheets
- Product/solution webpages
- Product/solution demos
- Product/solution webinars
- Product/solution videos
- Product/solution presentations
- Product/solution blog posts
- Vendor briefings to analysts
- Exhibiting/presenting/sponsoring at industry trade shows and conferences
- White papers
- Customer case studies
- Press releases
- Online advertising campaigns
- Prospect and customer email campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A./B.S. (or higher) in marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience B2B marketing of cloud computing, CDN, WAF, or related products.
- Demonstrable ability to:
- Deliver successful integrated, multi-component marketing programs that include elements as described above
- Painstakingly lead and manage projects that span departments, marketing teams, and third parties including customers, partners, and vendors/service providers
- Communicate technical and marketing information in a concise and accurate manner that can be easily understood by non-technical and non-marketing team members
- Use common productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- An entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and “get it done” personality
- Strong communication skills and ability to herd cats
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.