Channels and Partnerships Manager - Security Products
StackPath is cloud platform built at the internet’s edge, providing infrastructure and services physically closer to the source or destination of data than hyperscale cloud service providers. StackPath edge compute—including Virtual Machines and Containers—and edge applications—including CDN and WAF—are strategically located in the world’s most densely populated areas, and united by a secure private network backbone and a single management system. Customers ranging from Fortune 50 enterprises to one-person startups trust StackPath to give their latency-sensitive workloads and applications the speed, security, and efficiency they require. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative and experienced sales professional to take on the role of Channels and Partnerships Manager - Security.
This role would be for a position to create, cultivate, and manage StackPath’s Security focused partners and channel program. StackPath has a long history of being a preferred vendor at the edge for partners needing help with content delivery, or edge computing. However, our new enterprise security suite was new to the market in 2021, and after drumming up some interest has matured into a partner and channel ready solution. We are currently working to bring our first two solution partners on, and this role will take those examples and scale it out, all while managing the relationships both internally and externally. A fantastic opportunity for someone to get into this program in its infancy and build it up to their own ideas with complete agency and support from leadership.
This role will report to: Director, Global Security Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a variety of relationships with solution and managed service partners.
- Planning and overseeing the legal agreements and deal registration.
- Own the information base work well across teams of account executives.
- Researching to find new opportunities with new partners.
- Driving events and conference attendance in co-marketing exercises with partners.
- Collaboration with operations to develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop extensive knowledge of StackPath’s products, services, and competitive landscape.
- Think and plan strategically and work effectively with sales teams to engage partners.
- Hold sales enablement training sessions with partners for our sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, channel, or partnerships. Cybersecurity is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and IT fluency.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and managing partnerships and channel relationships.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Comfortable working from home, but with short notice travel if needed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, SFDC, Intricately, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Cryptocurrency.
No degree required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.