Location: Winter Park, FL
Type: Full Time
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to apply software engineering principles to the development of user interfaces. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, is passionate about user experience, and is motivated to learn. The environment here is casual yet fast-paced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Implement mockups as production-ready code
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate with product and designers to translate design concepts into a deliverable
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience or demonstrated ability to launch a product from conception to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience
- Ability to create polished user interfaces in AngularJS 1.6 and/or React
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging techniques
- Experience using git flow on a distributed development team
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and respond constructively to feedback
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to change and resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Attention to detail in written communication
At StackPath, we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job.
Our goal is to make the internet a safer place. We need more help from people with the right passion and skills to help us get there.