User Interface Developer
Location: Winter Park, FL
Type: Full Time
Founded in 2015, StackPath provides inherently secure cloud services so that developers can build online solutions and services that are safe—for their own operations and for their end users. More than 30,000 customers already use StackPath technology, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to early stage startups. We are a fast-growing team headquartered in Dallas, with offices in Los Angeles, Orlando, Seattle, Tel Aviv, and Belgrade.
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time User Interface Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate has prior experience developing mockups and then implementing them in HTML and CSS. The environment is casual yet fast-paced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement mockups as production-ready code
• Rapid prototype new interfaces to get early feedback from the product and support teams
• Develop new user-facing features with responsive design principles
• Coordinate with the User Experience team to provide best-in-class user experiences
• Bridge the gap between the design and implementation
• Build reusable components and libraries for future use
• Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality code and cooperative learning
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert level knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Expert level knowledge of a CSS pre-processing framework such as LESS or SASS
• Online portfolio that showcases your skills and attention to detail
• Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
• Experience using Git flow on a development team
You may be suited for this position if:
• Bad kerning makes you squirm
• You own a book on typography
• You know the hex code for your favorite color
• When margins are off by even a single pixel, you sense a disturbance in the force
• You correct the direction of the toilet paper in public restrooms
At StackPath, we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job.
Our goal is to make the internet a safer place. We need more help from people with the right passion and skills to help us get there.