Founded in 2015, StackPath provides inherently secure cloud services so that developers can build online solutions and services that are safe—for their own operations and for their end users. More than 30,000 customers already use StackPath technology, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to early stage startups. We are a fast-growing team headquartered in Dallas, with offices in Los Angeles, Orlando, Seattle, Tel Aviv, and Belgrade.
The HR Generalist is responsible for talent acquisition, employee relations, compliance, operations, administrative logistics, training, performance management, and payroll support. This position will report to our SVP of Human Resources and the ideal candidate will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for a candidate to join our team that believes in excellence, working hard and having fun while getting the job done.
· Manage the talent management lifecycle; recruitment, onboarding, training, retention and off-boarding
· Manage all onboarding communications and files for new hires
· Develop and maintain a talent pipeline
· Manage the interview scheduling and coordination to ensure a great candidate experience
· Develop a relationship with front line managers to aid in employee relations and performance management .
· HRIS input of new hire data and employee changes
· Recommend, develop and coordinate training and development initiatives
· Oversee employee benefits and Open Enrollment and provide training, where needed.
· Maintain and implement effective HR-related procedures
· Explore new and alternative ways to leverage social media
· Provide ad hoc metric reporting and analysis
· Design and implement Individual Development Plans and follow up with all new hires
· Prepare and update accurate job descriptions for adherence to FLSA.
· Serve as a backup for payroll processing via ADP and managing timekeeping
· Process Worker’s Compensation Claims
· Manage FMLA requests and associated paperwork
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
· Customer service orientated with excellent communication skills
· Experience with ADP is a plus
· Global Experience is a plus
· Processing payroll experience is a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 4-6 years of HR experience
· HRIS experience, preferably ADP version 12
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to stay highly organized
· Works well with a team and remote team members
· Ability to show initiative and be proactive
· Global experience is a plus
· Payroll Processing experience is a plus
· Ability to manage large workloads and prioritize efficiently
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in an ethical, professional manner
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· Excellent customer service and collaborating skills
None required; PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP a plus
At StackPath, we take care of our employees we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job.
Our goal is to make the internet a safe place. We need more help from people with the right passion and skills to help us get there.